You may be eligible to receive CTGHG services from a number of programs.

Examples include:

  • Your local Community Care Access Centre
  • Veterans affairs Canada
  • Employer Extended Health Care Plans
  • WSIB
  • Local Associations for Community Living
  • Special services at Home
  • Your Long Term Care Home
  • Children’s Treatment Centre
  • Private Pay

We provide services in the community where you reside.